Relying on natural herbs for weight loss? Be CAUTIOUS!!! Read the article and think again…
Having a flab-free body is very much in trend. And why not? When everybody aspires to look fit and gorgeous, it turns mandatory. Those extra pounds are like the extra useless weight on our body which we pointlessly drag. It’s better to get rid of it and feel light…
For individuals with extreme desire to lose or maintain weight, natural herbs are like safe and magical object. Moreover, to avoid side effects we fall head over heals with natural herbs thinking that causing any harm to our body is not their business. But the ground reality is something unseen. Here I will put the light on five dearest weight loss herbs and the hidden realities:
Turmeric is one of the most potent herbs for weight loss. It contains a component that increases the flow of bile, which is an important element to breakdown dietary fat. However, the excess intake of turmeric for some people can cause diarrhea, nausea, stomach upset, faintness, etc. It may get worse in the case:
1. For people suffering from gall bladder, bleeding problems, diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease, stay cautious, if you are taking excess turmeric for weight loss. It is not good for you.
2. Turmeric might act like estrogen and worsen the condition of uterine cancer, breast cancer, uterine fibroids, ovarian cancer, endometriosis.
3.Taking a heavy amount of turmeric prevents the absorption of iron and leads to an iron deficiency in the body.
4.It slows down blood clotting and can cause extra bleeding during surgery.
5. Moreover, it fosters infertility. People trying to have a baby, avoid it.
Guarana is a proven herb for weight loss and is an accepted addition in weight loss products. It has a caffeine content that is mainly attributed to its effect on weight. But, Guarana is likely dangerous and even deadly due to the caffeine content:
6. The existence of caffeine make feelings of anxiety worse. People who are consuming Guarana and are suffering from High blood pressure, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Heart disease, etc. be vigilant, it is unsafe for you.
7. Keep a check, if you have a bleeding disorder. Particularly, women during the days of your periods.
8. The caffeine content complicates blood sugar control. Patients with type-1 diabetes may experience the warning symptoms of low blood sugar.
9. The caffeine increases the pressure inside the eyes. People suffering from Glaucoma avoid it.
10. Again the heavy caffeine content can clean calcium out of the body through the kidneys. It may lead to the deficiency of calcium and prompt various bone related problems.
Studies have shown that Dandelion controls cholesterol levels. It is widely advised to the bodybuilders who want to lose some water weight. Do consult your doctor before using this herb as a weight loss tool. Because:
11. People who are allergic to iodine or related plants such as yarrow, ragweed, daisies, chrysanthemum and marigold should avoid it. People with sensitive skin must avoid taking it to the mouth or applying to the skin.
12. Excess intake increases the stomach acid. Not good if you are suffering from gastric problems.
13. It is anticoagulant and increases the risk of bleeding.
14. Its diuretic character can shorten the period of a drug spend in the body by discarding it through urine. People on other drugs, consult your doctor first.
Chamomile tea helps in losing weight in an easier, quicker and equitable manner. Regardless of its weight loss and medicinal properties, intake of too strong Chamomile induces nausea, stomach pain and dizziness. However stay cautious in following cases:
15. It causes an allergic reaction to people who are sensitive to the Compositae/Asteraceae family of plants such as chrysanthemums, ragweed, daisies, marigolds, and many other herbs.
16. It acts like estrogen in the body which can make a grave situation for people suffering from hormone-sensitive condition like endometriosis, uterine fibroids, uterine cancer, breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
17. It might also interact with anesthesia for surgery and should be avoided 2 weeks before surgery.
Green tea is the most favorable beverage on the planet for people who want to lose weight. It is power packed with antioxidants that are good for health, specifically to lose weight. The presence of caffeine, a well-known stimulant enhances the exercise performance and burns fat. However, it interacts with numerous medications:
18. The presence of caffeine worsens anemia and anxiety. Avoid drinking green tea in large volumes.
19. Caffeine increases the risk of bleeding. Avoid, if you have a bleeding disorder.
20. Stay cautious if you are a heart patient. It may cause an irregular heartbeat. Also, people who are suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) should consume it only once in a day.
21. The caffeine increases the pressure inside the eyes. People suffering from Glaucoma avoid it.
22. Also, if you are suffering from liver diseases avoid it, as it may worsen the situation and can even cause liver damage.
The blazing trend to stay fit escort us to heavy weight loss exercise and a strict diet. Strict diet incorporates excess intake of herbs for weight loss and the exceeding limits of any kind may inverse the results, turning detrimental. So, folks plan your diet with your doctors or dietitians and march towards a safe path of flab-free life.