Cardio is an effective way to improve your health and burn belly fat. To maintain healthy body weight, you need about 150 to 300 minutes of moderate-intensity activity a week. Cardio exercise burns more calories than a weight training workout. A cardio workout has lots of health benefits it makes your heart strong and increases your lung capacity. It helps reduce your risk of heart attack, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, and some forms of cancer.
Cardio workouts are effective in burning fat and calories. Try these 7 cardio workouts to lose weight in a week:
1. Walking is only and a very effective way to burn calories. The faster and more frequently you walk, the greater the benefits you would have. You can walk outdoors on the sidewalk, you can go for a hike, or hit the treadmill at the gym.
2. Running Stairs is an effective high-intensity workout that builds speed, power, agility, and cardiovascular fitness. It can help you burn belly fat and fast. It helps build bone density, strengthens your legs, and makes your heart stronger.
3. Kettlebells is a cannonball-shaped weight that produces a powerful, effective workout. Kettlebell workouts combine strength training with cardio and you can burn around 400-600 calories in just 30 minutes
5. High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) HIIT workouts train and condition both aerobic and anaerobic energy systems. This exercise gets your heart rate up and improves your cardiovascular fitness. HIIT gives you a well-rounded workout while burning a ton of fat and calories. This training can be done by running, swimming, cycling, elliptical machines, and even weights.
6. Cycling doing intervals on a stationary bike is a great way to maximize your calorie burn in minimum time. It is a low-impact exercise that increases your heart health, strengthens your leg muscles, and burns some serious calories. Outdoor cycling fills your need for fresh air and vitamin D.
7. Rowing is a full-body exercise that works the biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Rowing can burn up to 600-800 calories per hour. These cardio workouts help to lose fat, keep your heart healthy, and speed up your weight loss. Promotes feeling good, and can even provide relief from depression and anxiety.